Auras, or energy fields as they may be known, interact constantly with our inner feelings and thoughts as well as the energy from our surroundings. These interactions could be take place between you and locations (power spot such at the Tor in Glastonbury in the United Kingdom), rocks, crystals, animals, people, extraterrestrial beings and non-physical entities and spirits. Quite commonly, we exchange energies, regardless of quality and value… This can lead to some corruption to our aura that can be prompted as follows:
* Blockages can be caused by emotions that have not been felt and released or negative thought forms from others or psychic attack energy or negative energy from energetic spells. Furthermore, we can also be affected by entities or spirits lodged in our auras or chakras. Finally, other life memories or experiences may also create auric issues. Holes or tears in the aura can be caused by any of the issues identified under blockages and they will lead to energy leakages and dysfunctions or our meridians or energetic channels. Stagnant energy may also be created by blockages and this may lead to physical challenges (sicknesses and illnesses).
* Lack of energy synchronization can create serious difficulties as the balance between the aura, chackras and meridians are critical for a good energy flow. Typically, our energy flow can be affected by physical issues, emotional issues, intellectual imbalances and spiritual issues.
* Negative connections can become attached to our auras. These are a result of negative energised, emotions, drug and alcohol use, psychic attacks or spells, extraterrestrial beings, non-physical entities and spirits as well as environmental pollution, self-isolation form nature (from trees, plants and flowing water). Negative energies can also easily flip from another individual’s aura into your aura (usually it does not serve us well to absorb others’ energies into our own auras). Our vitality and energy can easily be deteriorated by negative connections.
* Chakras under or over activity can create a variety of issues. Underactive chakras can translate into fatigue, lethargy, weight problems, just a slow attitude towards life or a lack of zest for living. Overactive chakras create other types of problems including hyperactivity, panic attacks, emotional imbalances, and many types of health issues in the physical body.
* Our auras can also harbor the energies of unwanted negative self-images, negative self-talk and unprocessed emotions. Drugs (prescribed or not) and even food can also taint the aura.
To address any of these issues, our healing practitioner can perform an aura cleansing that can resolve the above challenges and therefore make you feel more vibrant, clearer, happier, more balanced and complete. We are using energy (Jemuddi Buki) healing to conduct aura cleaning, that can either be provided locally at our clinic or remotely (distance healing) wherever you are in the world.